Engine Seekers

I started my new International Transport company and was trying to find a company to help get my web site onto some search engines, I paid them $225.00 to do this for me and they never did anything. They won't return my emails or phone calls. They are a bunch of crooks.I would not recommend this company to anyone as this is just another example of what is out there doing business with the intent to defraud honest people.They sent me a Id and password to get into my account to track my hits, but my ID and password have never worked and probably will never work.
ID
Austin, Texas

About

Summary

Elite Global Transport is a famous freight company that has been performing in this business for more than 12 years. Its employees can take your boat from any local or international port and deliver it to required place of destination. Or else the team of this boat transportation company can deliver various goods by the marine way. Together with these services Elite Global Transport can offer insurance of the transported boat or cargo. They offer competitive prices and high quality services. The basic services are listed here: container shipping for boats, roll on roll off shipping and flat back boat shipping.

Elite Global Transport reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article