Elite Global Trader does not pay employees properly

Elite Global Trading is a SCAM DO NOT WORK FOR ELITE GLOBAL TRADING IN FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA !!!!!!! I worked for Elite Global Trading as Financial Forex Analyst intern. I signed a contract saying that I would work for three months for free as an intern. It turned out to be a one year internship as a Financial Forex Analyst. It said in the contract that if I was a good worker, they would hire me after a year. They made me work as a dog. They're working hours are 8:00am to 6:00pm with no pay. I slogged around for nearly ten hours a day. I never worked so hard in my life. I worked hard because I was expecting that they would hire me. However, I quickly learned that Elite Global Trading was taking advantage of people. I learned that they had 50 or so interns in thier five years of business. There were only two employees when I got there. I quickly learned that the employees were paid less than a couple of thousand dollars a year.They were promisde stock options but never recieved anything. They were working more than twelve hours a day at some time. They worked like dogs and were cheated. I learned that they classify people as independant contractors and pay them whenever they want. They offer them a contract for the lowest pay possible. Some months they never got paid. I feel sorry because theses people were working 12 hourd days at one point. ONE EMPLOYEE RECIEVED $500 A YEAR FROME ELITE GLOBAL TRADING WORKING 10 HOURS A DAY FOR A YEAR. I found out that all the employees quit because they are getting paid less than a couple of thousand dollars a year. I FEEL SHOCKED AT HOW GREEDY THE EMPLOYEES OF ELITE GLOBAL TRADING ARE. THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF INNOCENT PEOPLE, MAKING THEM WORK LIKE SLAVES FOR LITERALLY NOTHING.!!!!!!!! DO NOT APPLY TO ELITE GLOBAL TRADING IN FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA!!!!! THEY WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!
ID
Boynton Beach, Florida

About

Summary

Discover how to make money online 24/7 with almost Free massive targeted traffic.

Elite Global Trading reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article