Estate sales

He is a thief! His company did an estate sale for my family and he was there. All he did was throw items in a corner and priced it at $1 each! I know he lost money for our family! I would advise consumers to think twice before ever calling this poorly orchestrated company. Don't fall for `I'll do it all!' He makes his money and left us without money to move our family member. We expected at least something to help with the move. I will never recommend!!!!! He's a big talker, but a poor business man !!! I do not recommend this company. Buyer beware.

Very Professionally run company. Delighted with the service.

The lady that came out to see our dad's home was very knowledgeable. The house was set up so nicely. The Ladies that did the set up put price tags on over a thousand items, we couldn't believe how much detail went into it. We never could have done it without them.

The project manager was available to us when we had any questions and had all of our personal belongings that they found when going through the house (photographs, etc.) were secured for the weekend of the sale. :)

ID
Saint Louis, Missouri

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article