Charged for non service

I was not told of any charges for early release they charged $200.00 to cancel now they want $61.28 pules $25.00 fee for filing the required personal property tax.I don't know what they are talking about.I ama a small business and just about to go under and they still want money I thank it is a rip off. Lease Number 165**** I went through the Chase Bank and they set it up for me and I never signed any papers. The Bank took care of all of it. Now the Personal Banker I had is know longer there.
ID
Phoenix, Arizona

About

Summary

Elite Cleaners is a company that provides a great variety of dry cleaning services. Elite Cleaners specializes in cleaning wedding dresses and formal wear, linens, curtains, draperies and rugs, suede and leather. Also, Elite Cleaners offers alteration services of any difficulty. No matter if you need to replace buttons on your coat or repair a zipper, the company’s specialists are glad to help you. Alteration services include everything connected with zippers, buttons, hemming, and cuff length. Elite Cleaners aims to do its best to make client’s clothes look better than it was. Elite Cleaners provides professional services at acceptable prices. Customers are served quickly and professionally.

Elite Cleaners reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article