Unprofessional Customer Service

I called ETS to inquire a packing and shipping quote. They had some teenager answer the phone and basically asked why I was calling. I explained to him I had an exercise machine to send and he proceeded to say "like what kind?" and "okay like hang on, like bro this person on the phone wants to ship something what should i do?". Anyways, he took down my information and then an older man called me to get more information about dimensions etc. and the whole time he was just laughing at me and said "this is going to be expensive" I told him I was aware, and then he kept reiterating then proceeded to ask me how much it's going to be? I clearly told him that I'm requesting a quote and that was why I am calling, so you tell me. I would not recommend dealing with this company. If they don't know what they do and how to talk to people, it clearly doesn't reinforce any assurance that your shipment is in good hands and that it will get to the destination safely and in one piece considering how irresponsible they sound.
ID
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Service
Eliite Transit Solutions Estimate
Cons
  • Customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Hire qualified professionals and educate them on what your company does and how to talk to customers in a professional manner.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article