Rude employees!!!

I went in to the Hopkinsville ky. store 2 weeks ago today looking for a tire and wheel to go on a county line tow behind lawn sprayer and they didnt have one!! I found this out after looking the store over for someone to ask if they would be getting any in which took 10 min. to find an employee and even at that she was very rude!! she finally said they would have one in a week!! so I go back in a week still no 3.10/350-6 tire and wheel on the shelf!! so I locate a girl and boy at the center counter which was very obvious what they were talking about and it was not work related if you know what I mean!! so the girl finally ask if she could help me and I told her!! she said the truck was there but she didnt know if it was on the truck and didnt know when she would get time to look!! I buy items in that store weekly but as a paying customer I or no-one else should be treated this way!! your employees in Clarksville tn. is not this way but its to far to drive for small items!!! this is not the first time to this has happened to me or friends I talk to that go there!!!!
ID
Hopkinsville, Kentucky

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article