Avoid at all cost!

Update by user Mar 02, 2020

The amount lost was over £1000.00 so please beware!

Original review posted by user Mar 02, 2020
Avoid At All Cost! This company is a shambles, the owner is a thief. I ordered a couple of items through their Instagram account...I was asked to pay via my bank account and not through Instagram. (I have since discovered that the reason ElemntCo asks you to purchase outside of Instagram is that Instagram now monitors sales via its social media site. So to avoid comebacks or get caught in this fraudulent act ElemntCo will ask you to purchase outside of Instagram). I waited for several months and received nothing. The owner promised the items had been posted but this was a lie. Several months of lying to me so I asked for a full refund. This did not happen, ElemntCo offered to remake the item and send it, so I accepted as I had no choice. Once again the items did not arrive. Lie after lie after lie, I am out-of-pocket by thousands of pounds sterling. To date, I am still being promised the items....nearly one year from the first communication transaction. ElemntCo is a scam and can not deliver what they promise shameless greed. If you are outside of New York please do not buy anything from this company. Just look at the complaints on BBB website to see how disgusting they are when it comes to shipping and not giving refunds. Out-of-pocket and no product...! Check out their returns and refund policy???? Check out their return policy...Crazy especially as the order placed for international shipping never arrives!
ID
Service
Elemntco Myshopify Com Shipping Service
Cons
  • Fraudulent
  • Rip offs
Loss
Preferred solution
We want nothing t do with this crook

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article