Horrible gel, no chip manicure.

I decided to try the gel, no chip french manicure which is $40, and guaranteed to last 2-3 weeks the woman reassured me. Two days later three nails were chipped. I made it in exactly a week after to have her fix my nails, which at that point I now had 5 nails chipped and my thumb was peeling off. Not once did they apologize. Instead, they applied more of the same gel polish right over the previous polish. When she was done, two of my nails were smudged which she blamed on me, and my whole left hand had a purple tone to it because it was so thick from all the gel!! The very next day, which puts me at 8 days, 7 of my nails were now chipped, and 3 of them were already peeling. I should have went back and demanded for all my nails to be redone, but I didn't want to waste any more of my time. I will NEVER go back to this place again.
ID
Bolingbrook, Illinois
Loss

About

Elegant Nails Privacy Policy
ElegantNails.com respects The Customer's right to privacy. Below is information on what types of personal info are received and collected when The Customer visit this site, and how it is protected. The Client's personal information is never sold to third parties. As with most other websites, the data contained in log files is collected. The information in the log files includes: The User's IP (Internet Protocol) address; The Customer's ISP (Internet Service Provider); the browser The Client used to visit this site (e.g: Internet Explorer or Firefox); the time The User of company services visited the site; and which pages The Customer visited throughout the site. This could include only showing The Client a popup ad once in The User's visit. Third-party advertisements on ElegantNails.com are used to support the site. DART uses "non-personally identifiable information." It does NOT track personal information about The Customer such as The Client's name, email address, physical address, telephone number, social security numbers, bank account numbers or credit card numbers.
To read more: http://www.elegantnails.com/privacy/
Summary

Elegant Nails is a company that provides a wide range of nil care products. Elegant Nails aims to help you make your nails be healthy, strong and beautiful all the time. The list of products includes various nail polish coats, gels, nail treatment coats and many more. It doesn’t matter if you are looking for color nail coat or for treatment for nail ridges, Elegant Nails is the very company you need. Millions of ladies have already made sure Elegant Nails really provides high quality products at affordable prices. Elegant Nails is an easy and effective ways to take care of your nails!

Elegant Nails reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article