Electronics cigarettes Unlimited

The company is a seller of trash items that belong in china,not here! I ordered a e-cig and the company gave me my order 2 weeks later,I got the item and the battery died the second day.I called and told them and they said they would send a new one out, while I was waiting the charger stopped working a couple days later (because it comes with 2 in a set) The prices were too high and the items are complete trash!!!! I tried to return the whole order and it cost 60 dollars to ship back there so I was pretty much stuck or receive 15 dollars back from 77.00 I spent on the order. It has been 20 days since they said they were gonna send the replacement and I checked the tracking info and the item just went through the shanghai station tonight!! I found the same exact item on another site for 30 dollars cheaper too. I wish I knew when I ordered the e-cig I knew it was from there I would'nt even would've wasted my time in the first place!!! Keep your *** in your own country and stop sending it here. If you order something in this country,you know it will be made well,that is a fact!! Make sure when you place an order online you make sure it isn't from over there and especially from that dump they call a business!! Down with Electronics Cigarettes Unlimited!!!!!

I've been using this company for 4 years now and recommended them to all my family and friends who have nothing but good things to say also. Yes, sometimes some things fail, but welcome to eCigarettes(My first kit cost me $180 and it lasted 30days).

This company is AWESOME because they gave me replacements, no return necessary, any time I needed, which was very few. They're WARRANTY IS 6 MONTHS which is amazing. As for getting responses, I found sometimes their emails end up in my junk box. Not their fault, I should have put them in my address book.

They're also on Facebook and Twitter, which I sometimes ask questions on these too. These negative reviews are totally unwarranted and sound like the buyers just didn't know about the product they purchased, or put in the effort to have their issue resolved.

Anyway, they are the best e-Cigarette company I have ever dealt with. TOTALLY RECOMMEND!!!!

ive order a product and tried to change a flavor because it came with two grapes and i didnt want to grapes and i contacted them and the never replied and just shipped my order and havent heard anything back im going to cancel my order cause this sucks!

This company is a sham. Their customer service policy is a sham.

They never responded to emails. There is no phone number. They took my money and I never received my product. I had to cancel it with my bank because I never received any correspondence from the company.

Ridiculous! NEVER PURCHASING FROM THEM EVER AGAIN and I will make sure my friends and family do not either.

I just want to comment because my experience with this company is completely opposite. I tried many different products & companies in the industry and Electronic Cigarettes Unlimited is the best priced, quality and services eCig company I have found.

I BOUGHT AMERICAN and the American supplier charged me $150 for a piece of junk model, that turns out ALL e-Cigarettes come from China anyway. Smoking full-time, I spend maybe $200/yr with Electronic Cigarettes Unlimited and VERY VERY HAPPY HAPPY :-D

I suggest being happier your getting replacements, lol.

No word from the company and they said they were gonna send me another charger and never did, this is what you get when you order from a company outside of the united states... They don't care because they already have your money and there is nothing you can do about it!!

BUY AMERICAN!! It helps our country and gives our people jobs!

View more comments (4)
ID
Rochester, New Hampshire
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article