Rude Greeting

Parking outside of El Zarape in Wheaton, my friend and I were confused to if we had parked in the right place... we walked up to the building and kind of stepped back confused. Without even taking a step a man (who I am assuming is owner or manager of the establishment) came out immediately and said "move your car or you'll be towed"... I began trying to explain that we were lost and not sure if we were at the right restaurant... when I was rudely interrupted by him yelling at me, "well you parked your car and are walking away.. do the math". The man didn't even give us a chance to explain that we had been looking for his restaurant in fact, but rudely greeted us in this fashion. Of course after that condescending remark we walked to our car and chose another restaurant for the night. I think it is safe to say we will not be giving this restaurant our business ever. Whether we had been their customers of not, no owner or manager of an establishment should ever speak to a person not causing any problems outside their establishment (especially if they are a potential customer like we were).
ID
Glen Ellyn, Illinois

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article