El Taco Jalisco Killeen TX=awful!!!

I flew to Texas to visit family and we wanted to have real authentic Mexican food. Someone down the line heard from somewhere that El Taco Jalisco was good, well they must have heard wrong. The place was DIRTY, I didnt even want to go inside it was so dirty but we did anyways because we drove all over the place trying to find it. Then when our waitress finally decided to come serve us so brought us our drinks, which she didnt even get right. The cups were these huge red cups with cracks and chips all throughout them which we thought was odd then we noticed that everyone else there had nice coke cups. Then after waiting forever she finally took our order and brought us chips and salsa. The salsa was too hot for our liking so we wanted to just have queso to have with the chips. Well the waitress was standing talking and wasnt coming back, finally we haved for her to come and SHE POINTED and LAUGHED AT US!! I was so pissed I wanted to get up and walk out. Then the food finally came and it was awful. She didnt even bring us silverware, we had to ask more than once for it. Then we had to ask multiple times for the bill, I was about to walk out on it because I shouldnt have to beg for the bill, not to mention the bill for *** food and horrible service. She finally left it for us and you couldnt read anything on it, no numbers, just scribbles. Well they rang it up and it was much much higher than it should have been so we asked about it and they would not explain it. Needless to say NOTHING GOOD COULD EVER COME OF THIS PLACE!! they WILL rip you off and they WILL treat you with NO respect. I WILL NEVER GO BACK. My family that we went to visit is a military family stationed at Fort Hood, the word of the awful visit.

My review was from 2011. Just saying. And it was all very very true about our experience.

I'm thinking this dude must be the one who had the wrong place. Jalisco is nothing like his description.

If so, they wouldn't have made it on Rancier for 15 years. There's no way. The waitresses do not choose to single people out with cracked cups and pointing/laughing. This review could have been acceptable, because ALL restaurants have seemingly off days, however it's ridiculously over the top.

Especially for Jalisco.

I personally know the owner. He would never allow any of this.

@PissedConsumer1306006

& btw...this is across the street from the main entrance of Fort Hood. If the owners and staff were racial, they would NEVER ever have customers.

Our military is of all races. To say anything was racially motivated here is beyond ridiculous. The same person has ran this place for 15 years.

Speaking from one of the "whitest" chicks you'd ever meet.

Ha!! Silly people!

So you're saying its a race thing? Pretty much if you're white DON'T GO THERE!! They will treat you like *** because you're not mexican apparently

Love the place nd so does all who are mexican 8) :p :x

View more comments (4)
ID
Mount Gilead, Ohio
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article