Restaurant Inspection Scores- El Chile Cafe

from City Of Austin website: El Chile AUSTIN 78731 01/30/2009 score 70 You guys DO realize that a 70 is just barely a passing score, right? Looks like the El Chile up north just squeeked by. Yikes. Time to start cooking at home. I can make my own taco. I will not be going there anymore. There is no reason for any restaurant to ever fail (or almost fail by one point) an inspection. That is just plain gross. Check it out for yourself on the City of Austin website.... http://www.ci.austin.tx.us/health/restaurant/search.cfm

Is at it again!

Downtown didnt do very well either!

918 CONGRESS AVE AUSTIN 78701 08/04/2009 SCORE 75

View more comments (1)
ID
Austin, Texas

El Chile Cafe y Cantina is a joke!

You don't wanna eat at that place nor work for those frauds. I don't care about it much anymore but a few months ago I was terminated for no reason by this racist Mexican nationalist named Carlos Rivera. It was the Saturday before labor day weekend and these goones schedule a meeting at 8 am. I showed up and was off the rest of the day. I was off Sunday, and then again on labor day and Tuesday. I come to work on wednesday and my name is not in the computer as well as erased from the schedule. I called the G.M. who then in fact states he thought I quit. I would do that in writing. They then say let him work and I start my opening duties, and thats when your boy Carlos Rivera shows up. I said how are you doing today Carlos. His response " What are you doing" (in anger from lack of fornication with his boyfriend) no joke! It gets better then it's "Get the *** out of here!" Very professional, which university did you graduate from again? I tried to find an explanation. His responses "Drop your *** and leave." Okay no problem I left. I work at a bank now the one that finances his restaurant "haha" not in that department. So I dont care but here is a tip for prospective employees, investors and guest. Rats infested that place over the summer and chewed up the telephone wire thats why the phone didnt work. They do not clean that margarita machine so "Health Code Violation" yeah. They also infected with pest, the line cooks do not wash their hands after they use the restroom and, and the owner is the most fake and humongous *** you will meet. Do not give that guy a dime of your money so he will go out of business and go back to Colorado or Mexico City! You know who wrote this.

Hi Pissed Consumers, I just wanted to let the El Chile employee that is using Ian's name without permission (see 2 posts below that are NOT written by Ian, even though El Chile is using his name) that perhaps you should google the phrase "IP ADDRESS"- it can be proven that someone other than Ian posted these comments after tracking down the computer used to post. After you goodle that, try the word "SLANDER." It's wonderful having techie friends in law enforcement.

Have a lovely day.

I LOVE how the person PRETENDING to be Ian cannot spell!! If you are going to post on the internet, use a dictionary!

LOSER.

Ay yi yi.

I have to agree with this original posting. I have never worked for this company before, but used to eat there. Until I saw one of the cooks not washing his hands after using the restroom.

#92095

Haha, that being posted by one of the owners! Yeah I didnt know thugs were UT graduates. Also now professionals.

Sorry El Chile. I'm just a ghetto punk.

I know I shouldn't lie but I can't help it.

Please don't contact Frost and report me. Sorry man.

My name is Ian Reese. I wrote this posting filled with lies because I'm a looser.

I'm black and feel the world is racist. I'm a ghetto thug who's trying to go straight but I can't.

The ghetto is just too deep in my blood. Sorry El Chile.

View more comments (5)
ID
Austin, Texas
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article