I ordered products and was shorted items when delivered, items also had expiry of within 10 months

Ein Bokek Shop (www.einbokek.com/sho/index.html) has 2 specials listed where if you order them you get one free item. I ordered 2 such bundles of 3 items, (get 2 items free) plus another 2 items, which totals 8 items in total. When items were delivered I was shorted 2 items. I received 6 items. I ordered in February 2014 and received the items within a week. I then noticed the expiry dates which were quite soon as I have product still. I have ordered from another site and their expiry dates are in 2015 and 2016. So I suspect I have old product. I sent an e-mail directly to site advising of the short. No response. I sent a second e-mail to ensure that the first hadn't got lost. I waited a week and then started phoning the 188* 537 **** number which says they're open 2 am to 5 pm Eastern Standard time. I called within these hours and NO one answers the phone. You are to leave message, which I didn't. I then looked at the website concerning returns. Their website says if you have a problem you must return the items to Israel before you get your refund. There's only one problem, no address in Israel that I can find. My package was delivered from Brooklyn NY. These people who are operating this site are just scammers and very bad business people. I would not recommend buying anything from this site period. Save yourself the frustration and hassle.
ID
Vancouver, British Columbia
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article