EGift Social Took My $$ And Gave Me Nothing

I purchased two $100 gift cards at egiftsocial.com with two different credit cards. The first was purchased and sent to the recipient just fine. The second I got a "Transaction Failed - your credit card has not been charged" message at the website, then an immediate email stating "We're sorry, but your eGift Social order was not successful". I checked my bank and it HAD in fact been debited $101 (both accounts were debited $101 ea). I called customer service to ask if they would go ahead and send my gift card since it had in fact been paid and after 30 minutes of arguing the fact I paid and the ecard was NOT sent they said they will refund my bank account but it will take a few days. So, now I have no gift and no money, very happy birthday for my daughter...NOT. Horrible - HORRIBLE customer service, and despicable practices.
ID
Ashtabula, Ohio

Unemployment Expert Tips

Experts Tips on Unemployment and Cyber Security

Feb 3, 2020

Can’t verify your identity via ID.me? Andrew Stettner, an unemployment expert, comments on how the ID.me verification process works and the privacy risks involved. Learn how one consumer resolved his issue.

Andrew Stettner
Andrew Stettner

Andrew Stettner is a senior fellow at TheCenturyFoundation and a non-profit leader who shares expert opinion on unemployment benefits and insurance reform.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article