Verified Reviewer

My father called 7 times & I called 3 times. No one EVER returned any calls to explain why our accounts were messed up.

I reached Raymond & he was the best rep that we have dealt with. He not only reached out to upper management to correct some mistakes, but he followed up with me as promised. In addition, he assisted in getting 2 neighbors signed up for Italy with the help of Josh. They both were SO much better than the other reps we have talked to. Kudos to Raymond & Josh. Work with them when possible.

User's recommendation: Get Raymond for assistance.

ID
Parrish, Florida

Travel Agencies Expert Talks

How to Travel Safely During the Pandemic

Apr 2, 2021

Top travel tips during the Covid-19 shared by a travel journalist: 1. Research the destination; 2. Check safety measures; 3. Check the airline’s policies; 4. Download the airline’s app; 5. Double check your reservation; 6. Build flexibility into your travel plan. In this interview with a travel expert you can learn how to travel safely, how to book online, how to refund a canceled trip.

Read full article
Latifah Al-Hazza
Latifah Al-Hazza

Latifah Al-Hazza is a travel expert who visited over 50 countries. She is also a co-founder of Women's Travel Company and an Emmy Award-Winning travel journalist.

Brands Related to EF Go Ahead Tours

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article