I was forced to vacate my duplex due to Landlord negligence.

Don't every rent from Byron Holmes in Little Rock, AR or Maumelle, AR. I left a duplex with toxic levels of mold and spend $1500 to move out. He ignored the problem for months until I finally paid for my own inspector which was $200. He found 2 toxic molds at very high levels and by this point I was sick. The landlord never reimbursed me for anything and lied to me for months. The company behind Byron Holmes is Holmes-Edwards Properties LTD. Tom Edwards being the partner. They own and rent several duplexes in Maumelle, AR and are negligent with every aspect of upkeep but in my situation I was sick and left with a large bill.
ID
Little Rock, Arkansas

Real Estate Expert Talks

What Do Property Management Companies Do @ Interview with Property Management Expert

Nov 27, 2020

Colby Hager, a a real estate investor and home remodeling expert, talks about property management companies, what they are, and how to choose the right property management company.

Colby Hager
Colby Hager

Colby Hager is an experienced real estate investor with Capstone Homebuyers. He has years of experience in renovating houses, home remodeling, and property management.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article