Edward Waters College

What can a student do when she has followed all protocol and the problem continued. I wrote a letter to the Vice President of Acadmics. The subject was a complaint of Unfair Instruction/Grading Practice and treatment and now I have witness and proof of Ms. Goa altering my grade after it was downloaded on to my transcript I was afriad of what I know Ms. Goa was capable of during so I waited to give her a copy of my approval letter from the previous Vice President of Academics. Once my final grade was entered I waited a couple days and I gave her a copy of the letter. I was in shock Ms. Goa went to the registrar office and had my graded lowered. Ms. Goa went as far in the pass to try and have me remove from the Dept, I felt Ms. Goa should have been removed of her duties, instead there was an inhouse investigation and Ms. Goa, had to return my grade to the orignals grade.
ID
Jacksonville, Florida

About

Summary

Edward Waters College is the oldest college for African Americans located in Jacksonville, Florida. It was established with the purpose of training of recently released slaves in 1866 and was known as the college Brown Theological Institute. At the present time, the college is open for all nationalities and ethnical groups from all over the world. It is a private accredited educational establishment, offering Bachelor degrees in a number of programs, including biology, business administration, computer science, mathematics, music, psychology, etc., which are semester scheduled. The college is a part of the Independent Colleges and Universities of Florida and operates under the support of the African Methodist Episcopal Church (thus featuring theological principles). Edward Waters maintains several departments for students responsible for student activities, residential life, dining services as well as financial aid.

Edward Waters College reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article