Addison Illinois emergency care

On Sunday July 10, 2016 I took my husband to this location ( also called first and stated I was coming in ) he had a deep cut to his fingers. Upon arrival the front desk told the nursing staff in the back that he was here and this fingers were cut I could see from there faces that they did not care. After a half hour of waiting in the waiting lobby with blood soaked paper towels I got up and asked the nurse how much longer before he would be seen she told me there were 5 people ahead of us to which I replied that was not acceptable that no one has even accesed his fingers or asked what had happened to him. We got up to leave asking where the closest emergency was and we were told Alexian Brothers down the street. This clinic let us leave......we did go to Alexian Brothers who took care of my husband as soon as he walked in that asked what happened and when they were told a remote control air plain hit him and the fingers were cut they X-rayed his arm to make sure there was no fracture, cleaned the finges gave him a tentus shot and he received 6 stitches. When I complained to the head of this Addison location the next day (Lisa) she stated she spoke with the staff and they were very busy that day, but I also told her blood and a deep cut should come before a urinary infection or broken toe. It is an emergency clinic that can expect to be busy. I sat there long enough to know what was going on and their HEPA is not very secret. Go to Alexian Brothers on Lake Street in Addison if you want good care.
ID
Addison, Illinois
Service
Edward Elmhurst Health Ambulance Emergency Service
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article