Adriese W Bfb

Edgemark Solutions - Owes me money
Edgemark Solutions - Owes me money - Image 2
Edgemark Solutions - Owes me money - Image 3
Edgemark Solutions - Owes me money - Image 4
Ripped me off for $1500, will refuse to pay after work is completed!, This is the worst property preservation company in the country . Literally a Den of Thieves! Steer clear! I'm not the first vendor to give a negative review, just the latest! This company has a pattern, policy and practice of ripping off hard working vendors, if they had any integrity, (considering the work done and high gas prices) they would pay for the work done, ( they admit I completed the work) then workout any disagreement with pictures which again they admit I submitted. I'm gonna log a complaint with dept of labor in AZ, then talk to my attorney. Imma get my money!
Loss:
Cons:
  • Crooks

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: stay away

Guest

Wish I would have read this sooner!!!!

eduardo g Ctu

Verified Reviewer

Did not pay what was agreed

Seems it's a habit for these *** to rip hard working people off their hard earned money. They agreed on a price to rehab a house in Conway SC and upon completion they come back and deducted 30% contractor fee and some other *** fee. They owe me over $6000 if you wanna lose money then go right ahead and work for these *** Its a good thing i dont live in Arizona. PAY WHAT YOU OWE YOU ME.

Preferred solution: Full refund

Guest

Eduardo, From my understanding you and Edgemark agreed on a resolution for this issue and you were paid.

Guest

This company reached out to me to take on some Subcontractor work. After reading this review and a few others on different sites, no thanks, we will pass. Not willing to take the risk.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2069427

Regardless , plenty of contractors on different platforms can’t be wrong .. thanks for sharing your experience

View more comments (2)
Scott B Jxa
map-marker Houston, Texas

Deceptive and poor management

Will not let vendors view the job notes so you can go back and see that the job was approved at the price agreed upon. After completing a job that was approved by the client, accounting said job was late and refused to pay trip charge. My vendor rep or as he informed me the company person that looks out for the client not the vendor. Said it was approved but was too busy to look at the job notes. Have a outstanding dispute. Beware of this company. Management is a joke. Will not return calls to address disputes. Start up that pays its employees low pay. As they say you get what you pay for.
Problems with payment

Preferred solution: Pay me what is owed

Rivka Uds

Unfair and complete liars

Well I have been doing work for them for about 1years and in the beginning it was good they was honest and hard working but then they start to lie and put us in follow up for stuff they added to the order and blame the client but they are the one bidding. When you got multiple damage at the property and you ask for a reference photo they don't have one then they would come back and say oh they meant the other wall or unit then hold your money knowing that you completed the entire order as written i quit them over a year ago and now got some of there work lol
Poor customer service

DID NOT GET PAID CORRECTLY DUE TO FALSE DUE DATES

DONT RECOMMED BEING A VENDOR FOR EDGEMARK SOLUTIONS. THEY ARE A SCAM AND WILL NOT PAY YOU HALF OF WHAT THEY OWE YOU.

UNLESS YOU LIKE WORKING FOR FREE I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. THERE A SCAM AND TRY TO BRING YOU ON WITH A WEEKLY PAY WHEN THEY DONT PAY AT ALL. IF YOUR IN THE REALESTATE BUSINESS OR A PROPERTY PRESERVATION VENDOR PLEASE DONT FALL FOR THESE LIARS. YOUR COORDINATORS ARE EVEN IN WITH KEEPING YOUR MONEY.

THEYLL PROMISE TRIP CHARGES AND THEN DEDUCT THEM.

THIS COMPANY WONT LAST LONG DUE TO NOT TRAETING THERE VENDORS RIGHT. DONT WORK FOR EDGEMARK SOLUTIONS !!!!!!

Problems with payment

I agree

Alix Ayj

Update to my previous comment since I am unaware of how to remove a comment - just wanted to give a quick update that after some communication with Edgemark Solutions & us both making attempts to resolve my open issues we did reach a resolution. At the end of the day they did all they could to listen and review my situation and come to a solution I was happy with.

I would like to sincerely thank the staff member that solved my issues. Thank you.

reply icon Replying to comment of Alix Ayj

I am glad to here you were able to come to a resolution with them. Not many companies would do that.

Guest

Yup I completely agree - I actually read this review when signing on as a vendor with them and even as much as I attempted to cover all bases they find a way to deduct - deduct - deduct and then just flat out refuse to pay claiming that adding items to a workorder in form of a follow-up is acceptable and if you refuse guess what - you dont get paid for any of the work you complete. I wouldn't even go so far as to say its a scam but they sure prey on Vendors to get work for free and you'll never know if they collected from their client and your contract leaves you no way to remedy work completed but not compensated. All I can say is good riddance - all we can hope is that one day everyone will realize what they do and just stop working for them.

Alix Ayj
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1426162

anyone now how to remove comments??

Guest

still owed $$$$$$$ from this company

Guest

Really concerned with their Low Pay rate. They discount like 58% off HUD.

Insane. I agree they dont know what they are doing

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1352607

Agreed

View more comments (7)

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

A real estate industry expert, Ty Wilde, shares his insights on whether to buy or build a house, what to consider when dealing with real estate agents, home inspections, and what to think of when investing your money.

Read full article
Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article