EDesigners eMarketing

I m very pleased with the eDesigners emarketing pack, and they have done a wonderful job for me by bringing up my site on top for search. They are not just a company who just deliver the stuff to you, but they educate the end consumer about the process and how it is happening. Therefore the understanding between the client and the supplier is really good and the relationship is really strong. As an Emarketer and Web Designer of my company i m really pleased with the services of eDesigners Pvt Limited (www.edesignerslanka.com) and will recomend to any to get the service of them. Since their development team is in Sri lanka, the prices are very low comparatively to the UK companies and Service level and the English is quite amazing unlike indian outsourcing companies. I m really greatfull to eDesigners for improving my businesses and increaseing the number of customer calls through their superb e-marketing apprach.

I have used their services too. I found them via ODESK or GAF and they are superb, up to date with the latest technological changes.

Very easy to work with and deliver on time. Reasonable Cost. Really worth for money. Communication is Brilliant.

They can do lovely websites too, and they help you to understand the value of the site, and taught me just having a website could not being any value for the business and asked me to just show them what they are capable of. Just 3 Weeks of work and wow, I saw a rapid change in the customer inquiries, and I had to recruit a new guy to look after the inquiries, since i couldn't handle by my self alone.

Superb Service Supplier. 10/10 for eDesigners.

ID
Colombo, Colombo

About

Summary

eDesigners is a UK based web design company that is committed to build innovative websites as well as different kinds of web-based solutions. It specializes in custom development, e-commerce, content management, corporate website refreshes, design and search engine optimization, social media marketing and website maintenance. eDesigners offers various types of website designing. Static Web site Design, Flash Web Site Design, Dynamic Website Design and Hybrid Websites Design are those options that clients of the company can be provided with. eDesigners content management solutions include - Corporate Web sites or portals, Corporate intranets and extranets, Online magazines, newspapers, and publications, E-commerce and online reservations, Government applications, Small business Web sites, Community-based portals, School and church Web sites as well as Personal or family homepages. The company has an international team. It is located and registered in Western, Sri Lanka.

eDesigners reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article