map-marker Mumbai, Maharashtra

I like this tablet

I like this tablet but I don't get this tablet any other app
Lashana Jkv
map-marker Ingram, Texas

EDDY TREE SERVICE

I paid $2000 to have trees trimmed, five bushes planted and my very small lawn cleaned. They did a horrible job even after two visits. They cut one bush down a couple of feet after I specifically said no more than 10". They didn't clean the gravel In front of my yard. They left large pieces of glass on the mulch and they were too lazy to re-hang a spinner that they took down. They left it laying on the ground. In addition...Ryan Eddy won't give me a receipt and won't answer my calls. My suggestion is to find someone else to do the work.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Not answering phone calls
Reason of review:
Not as described/ advertised

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

Landscaping and Gardening Expert Talks

Lawn Care During Drought: How to Grow Lawns with Less Water?

Jun 8, 2022

How to care for your lawn in a drought? John Perry, a lawn expert, shares tips on effective lawn care with new water restrictions and explains how to preserve a green yard.

John Perry
John Perry

John Perry is President, CEO, and Founder of Greene County Fertilizer Company, Inc. and the author of the Lawncology educational series.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article