Not so good

If I read the reviews before purchasing a 15,000 dollar machine, I would have never brought from him. He sold me a used Destiny 11 as new. I had to threaten him with the better business bereau before he half way solved the problem. He traded it for a machine that was supposed to be used once. Stay away from this shop in the San Jose Area. If he was honest like most people, he would build a good reputation. I have since heard from other reputable dealers of the things he has tried to do to thing including going in other shops like he was a customer then complain to brothers corp.
ID
Pros
  • Nice fabric
Cons
  • Eddie is unscrupilous
  • Teachers not knowledgable about sewing machines
Reason of review
as described earlier
Preferred solution
i want other customers to know about this shop only to advoid it

I bought an $8000 Bernina sewing machine and Eddie's quilting Bee sewing store provided no support

I bought a computerized Bernina 820 sewing machine and quilting frame for $7,800 from Eddie's Quilting Bee in Sunnyvale, California. After I signed the papers to finance payment for the machine, that was the last help or support I received from this store or the Bernina company. Eddie's refused to return phone calls or answer questions or give me any help whatsoever in putting the frame together or learning how to use the machine. The people at the store were rude and never provided me with the certificate to get free lessons. The Bernina company told me they could do nothing to help that I was stuck with a machine that I could not use unless I paid for expensive lessons after being promised before I bought it that I would receive free lessons. I would never buy anything from Eddie's Quilting Bee in Sunnyvale again.

Thank you very much for your notification.

Some thing like this have happened to me with the online tutorial. All theses are unfair.

I needed a machine, i have been deceived many times for what some machines could do but all are lies. I have one already with the best of all yet it doesn't make a good zigzag to close a cotton jeans fly zip of a trouser.

Please, if you knew the best machine that could help someone do some hard sewing,on tick clothes i would like to know it

ID
Paso Robles, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article