Verified Reviewer
Junior Reviewer

Resolved: Lied about Michelin tires completely worn out at 11 mos.

Explore video interviews
Ed Morse Delray Toyota - Lied about Michelin tires completely worn out at 11 mos.
Update by user Jul 01, 2022

Refunded for 2 michelin tires because Ed Morse never responded.Consumer has stopped having any vehicles serviced there after using several free oil changes. They also did an AC "diagnostic", which utilized other coupons provided plus about $25.00.

This diagnostic included-NOTHING except "there's a huge hold in your AC". I promptly went to another shop, who charged the same and put freon in, saying the hole, if existent, was small..

Update by user Jul 01, 2022

Shortly after these 2 tires were disputed on my credit card which was started via care care at Ed Morse Toyota was also cancelled. Ed Morse never responded to the credit card dispute.

Update by user Jan 26, 2021

After emails to all their top executives, online real reviews such as this, the Dealer...

Resolved Featured
ID
Service
Ed Morse Delray Toyota Car Repair Estimate
Pros
  • Use lyft to transport customers during covid-19
Cons
  • Lied
  • Bloated and unnecessary service advice
  • Not an authorized michelin dealer
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Always have fake expensive repair they claim my car needs

This dealership tried four years ago to tell me my Camry has a leaking steering assembly costing $1500 to replace. Well, it steers perfectly, nothing wrong with it at all, in the four years I've been driving it since they said that. Every time I go in they insist I should replace the steering to this day. The steering fluid never goes down a drop. They also said it needed a new fuel line--costing $1200. I drove to Advance Auto Parts and got a new gas cap for $11. Problem of the engine check light coming on for fuel line problem was solved. I had a nail in a tire and brought it in to have the nail removed. They talked me into a bunch of needless maintainence stuff in addition. I drove down to Key West and back and found I had a flat and guess what? The nail was still in the tire that they had charged me to fix. I'm lucky I made it down there and back. Bunch of liars preying on us old folks. Never believe a word they say.
ID
Delray Beach, Florida
Service
Ed Morse Delray Toyota Car Repair Estimate
Reason of review
you lie

Brands Related to Ed Morse Delray Toyota

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article