Ecover delicate wash not environmental

I've used Ecover Delicate Wash laundry soap for over a year. Worked well, didn't produce any problems. Bought a new bottle recently which was totally different. It smelled so strongly that I couldn't get near my so called "clean" clothes. When I complained to Ecover they suggested I wash it in vinegar and baking soda to get the smell out. Not only didn't it work but it made everything else it touched smell too - I think I have to throw away my pants. That level of off-gasing cannot be good for you or the environment. DO NOT BUY IT.

Ecover Washing Powder has started destroying all my clothes. They are coming out of the washing machine with patches of colour missing and a dark patch in the place. I would like to send you pictures if you have this facility.

I bought ECOVER dishwashing liquid, and I very disappointed, its has fragrant that supposedly is 'natural " is making my hands all dry at the fist time of use it, and my fingers are starting to hurt, what is in the ingredients that is so strong? I strongly recommend the people to complain so they can change the ingredients.

View more comments (1)
ID
Boston, Massachusetts

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article