Ecos Environmental And Disaster Restoration Restoration Review from Ada, Oklahoma

Update by user Aug 16, 2016

This is in Denver Colorado. Not sure where Ada Oklahoma came from.

Original review posted by user Aug 16, 2016
Environmental and Disaster Restoration, Inc. (ECOS )owner James Lowry, was made aware of his employees leaving people hired from a temporary agency (which they identified as dirty and homeless) unsupervised in my home while they "took care of some things". While they were out, the disposed of items (all hard goods things that can be wiped down, boxed. They were to move to a storage unit. Throwing those items away, wasn't apart of the scope of work they were contracted to do. The ECOS employee who left the temps unsupervised apologized. The owner James Lowry, was notified immediately. He vowed he would "make good" on what was not apart of the scope of work. He said it three times: Once infront of his office manager Jaymie and and another witness initials (M.) Second time on a conference call with another manager of his company myself, (M.)and the permission from him to record the conversation for me to play for my husband. Third, via e-mail. When we completed the inventory of all the hard goods bedroom furniture in two bedrooms, file cabinets, bed frames for example and emailed it to him. He told me we were going to need third party involvement. Why should i have to pay for an attorney for his incompetent employees? He has flat out lied not once but three times. There wasnt a need to for a storage unit because they disposed of 95 % of our home. There were 3 of the largest dumpsters ar my home with the last one 3/4's full. The few items left fit on 1/2 of my garage. Attached is a container full of my crock pots, pressure cooker and other items from my kitchen (considered hard goods) sitting in my backyard. He and Jaymie saw this first hand. ECOS needs to make good on his word. We also believe the people they hired were sleeping in my home during the remediation. We found candles in two places, on the kitchen stove, and in our master bedroom. The candle in my master bedroom burst and caused wax to drip down the wall. They stuffed the blanket they were using underneath my kitchen sink. I'm demanding reimbursement for everything listed on the inventory sheets that were provided to James Lowry. I would never recommend ECOS to anyone.
ID
Ada, Oklahoma
Service
Ecos Environmental And Disaster Restoration Restoration
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article