No order received?

I have placed an order via living social a few weeks ago and still not received my order. I have tried to contact the company slimpossible trading as ECONUTRITION FOODS LTD but no no avail! I have emailed around 4 times and when you telephone you get a strange message saying you have reached extension number 5467? i have left around 3 messages, but no one has returned my call. Living Social are looking onto this and will respond within 7 days with an update, meanwhile i'm waiting....I Don't have a good feeling about this one! Is this a scam? On their facebook page slimchocolate quite a few people are complaining of non receipt of orders too. Has anyone actually received their order? and if so what is their experience of this
ID
Tok, Alaska
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Iloveslimpossible?....no I really don't

After purchasing a number of Wowcher vouchers for a product on the iloveslimpossible site here I am productless. The premise was simple. Buy a wowcher, enter your code at the checkout on the vendors site. The reality: -only one of the three codes worked -one of the codes doubled my order post checkout and charged me for products I did not want (a 'glitch' according to the vendor) -the final code did not work at all -'customer services' is one gentleman whose english is very poor and predominantly tells you to email the company...which i did at least three times and only heard back once saying someone would be in touch -...no-one has been in touch -When I thought things had finally been sorted after several more phone calls they told me my vouchers had not been redeemed. When asked why they had taken my money then they asked me to 'please hold the line' -apparently the dispatch team are not replying so they do not know if the item is ordered or will ever be delivered. -I have been told to wait a week, maybe to to 'see what happens'

When I first bought wowcher code they didn't work, but iloveslimpossible said they didn't activate the codes yet and said they will within 24 hours, i put the code in and it worked and received my chocolates within 5 days, they responded to my emails fast and sorted the problem out, don't know why you not received yours tho.

Hi my love, ask Wowcher to refund you the items as the codes are not working. However, I have received mine, so I don't know what the situation with is in terms of not receiving your item.

E-mail enquiries@***.co.uk and they will be able to rectify that for you.

I'm afraid I can't help in terms of the delivery of your already ordered item. Just that to get your money refunded from Wowcher for the codes that they did not accept.

View more comments (1)
ID
London, England

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article