Resolved
Mervin Hardie M

| map-marker Jundiai, Sao Paulo

Resolved: Consultants are not responsive

For claim number 23104**** regarding an accident on December 15, 2023, for which I was not at fault, I have been informed by Lorita Price, MD Consultant, that my car would be totaled and that a Total Loss Specialist would contact me to set the last date for a rental car and the settlement offer. I believe that was over a week ago and I have not been contacted. I received a call from Enterprise Rent-a-Car saying that they were notified that the last date that you will pay is Saturday, January 13. To say the least, Im beyond pissed. I have no idea if the settlement offer will be acceptable and I w Ill not have a car in which to shop for a new car. I hope Encompass will remedy this ridiculous situation. We are a long time customer and hope to remain so. Mervin Moore (915)474-**** mervinm@***.net Policy Number 201963****
Loss:
Pros:
  • Waiting to decide
Cons:
  • Poor service to date

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: My recommendation is pending.

Debbie M Fqk

| map-marker Paso Robles, California

Unhappy claimant

Updated by user Oct 19, 2023

I sent my message and no one contacted me. They have no desire to resolve this issue with me.

Original review Oct 04, 2023
I had an accident on April 14, 2023. I am not your insured. Claim #23029****. Most of the process went well. My car was fixed. My body guy was very efficient and he had my car less than the original estimated date. I payed for the rental car and was told I would be reimbursed. I have been trying since May 2023 to get my money back for the rental car. The service rep I was working with will not answer or return my phone calls and has never replied to my emails. I am getting really tired of this. How do I get paid? It is so impossible to get through to anyone at Encompass that I have had to resort to using this website. What is up with your company? AGAIN: HOW DO I GET PAID???

User's recommendation: Be Aware - Horrible Customer Service and no way to reach anyone.

map-marker Charlotte, North Carolina

Customer Service Impossible to Contact

They don't list a number to customer service anywhere. They don't want to talk to you. After calling claims and being re-routed 5 times, I was finally able to reach them. In case you need it, their direct number is: 1-80*-***-**** Seems they were acquired by Allstate. I was routed through National General - another Allstate company - and then back to Encompass. Any company that conceals their number so heavily obviously isn't interested in doing honest business with you.

User's recommendation: Look elsewhere

Annie M Cok

Can’t get billing Answers

Billing ptob , they said I owed 4 months and I didnt and I called 3 long calls with no response and solution The promps went round and round without offering a billing option which is enough to make a sane person a little crazy After a few hours of trying to get help I gave up

Preferred solution: Truth

Gerald R Prp

Verified Reviewer

Cannot speak with a live person concerning my request.

I need a revised policy due to removal of a Nissan Versa on my policy number 282 67* ***. Please send this directly to my address. Gerald Reddick 11711 Bohannon Dr. Evansville, In. 47725

Preferred solution: A revised copy of my policy. Sent directly to my home address.

map-marker Santa Clara, California

Pregunta sobre mi factura

I am being overcharged on one of my vehicles, and I've tried contacting my agent and also the company. Nothing has gotten solved, and I've been calling for the past 2 weeks. They are saying that I put 26,000 miles on one of my vehicles, when the vehicle doesn't even have those miles. I'm disappointed with the customer service they never answer.

User's recommendation: If customer service is what your priority is don’t get this company.

Ecompass Nightmare

We've lived her for almost 12 years, the last ten we have had Ecompass for our homeowners insurance. The house is in my father's name but we have been making the payments. So the insurance agent drew up the policy the way she has for years, including with Ecompass, as us buying the house on land contract so the was in mine and my husband's name and my father as a rider since he owned the policy on the house. Anything that my husband was able to fix or get fixed for a reasonable amount we had done on our own. Never made a claim against the homeowners insurance until a couple months ago. This year we had some strong winds and hail, in the storm some shingles were torn off the roof. We sked someone to look at it, who is a contractor and we knew him. He said we need a roof. So we called to make a claim, because we cannot put on a roof. He said the storm we had did a little of a number on it. They okayed $2,000 to put on a roof or to repair a section of it. And it had to be doesn't a certain way. Yes they were serious. I complained on their Facebook and someone named Jen asked me more questions and asked me to message her the claim number. She got someone on it fast. Someone there asked me not to pot anymore negative comments on Facebook until he has a chance to get it resolved and I agreed that was fair. They were going to have a roof put on after investigating and they said the check would be in the mortgage companies name and mine and my husband's. I asked them if my dad's could be put on there too so it wouldn't be as confusing with the mortgage company. They then said the policy was going to be deemed an illegal policy and if that was the case they won't be legally responsible for damages. They also said they don't want to cover it because whoever had the roof put on before we even got the house did poor workmanship. The complaints there, we compared with our neighbors roof, it was doesn't the exact same way. So I said ok, if it was an illegal policy then for the ten years they have been excepting money on an illegal premium, that also would be illegal and who do we contact to get all that money back. The reply from the guy on the phone was "we thought that might come up". Of course it would, give the amount to cover the roof or pay the premiums back with interest (after all, the other way around. They would go for interest just like they don't take I to consideration what it costs to replace a roof, they subtract depreciation), and anyone can add up the roof would be much much cheaper. Even our doctor was telling us with as long as it was taking if any mold gets set in, regardless of their policy, they will tell us where we can get an attorney for free, because my husband and I both have chronic lung illnesses and mold setting in would not be good. If they just put the roof on the mold would not have set in. And this was the rainy season. We went through a nightmare, but FINALLY they did agree to pay for the roof. Now they notified our agent that they won't be renewing our policy, really? They think we weren't talking about a new company? I hope and pray we never ever have to make another claim on the house, but if we did have to, I don't want to go through all of that to get it taken care of!!!
Reason of review:
Order processing issue

Insurance Expert Talks

Insurance Claims Tips: What Red Flags to Watch Out

Apr 23, 2021

How to file an insurance claim? Why do you need a public adjuster? Vince Perri, CEO of Commercial Claims Advocate, shares his best tips about insurance claims. Find out how to deal with complex residential insurance claims and commercial losses.

Read full article
Vince Perri
Vince Perri

Vince Perri is a Expert Claims Adjuster and CEO of Commercial Claims Advocate. He has over 14 years of experience in handling large commercial losses and complex residential insurance claims.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article