They said they would kill all termites and they did not,charged me $1,800

Ecola termite co.in ventura ca. charged me $1,800 for alternitive treatment of drywood termites.They said their electro gun would kill all termites in my home. Not only was that a lie! But the service was so poor it was shocking.I had damage to my home,people be rude to me on the phone,workers not showing up or calling ect. I have asked for a refund and the owner said because of the economy that she can't afford it.This is by far the worst company I have ever done business with in my life!

You have posted this same complaint on other sites. That seems unusual to me?

How do I know you're not a competitor or an ex spouse? You're the only one complaining?

@PissedConsumer759054

You got me. I am a competitor. Lol

i have been a ecola termite customer for six years. the inspector,annual inspector,and techs are very knowledgeable.

also very professional and curtious. if you want a thurough inspection, request orange county inspectors there great!

they will tell you what kind of treatment you need for spacific areas of the home.they did a foam treatment in my batroom window and wall frame,also patched any holes they made.cleaned up after the treatment was done. im very happy with the service.

View more comments (2)
ID
Ventura, California
Loss

About

Summary

Ecola Termite Services strives against termites and other insects in living quarters or utility rooms with green methods. The company works with residential and commercial clients serving any rooms, including multi-unit and mixed-use complexes. Its main principal is minimal using of chemicals, that makes its services especially convenient for people with allergies, asthmas, people who are immune compromised, chemically sensitive or just believe that intensive using chemicals for any goal is harmful for the health of every individual and for our planet. LA Magazine has named Ecola “The Best Green Exterminator” for effective and ecologically friendly alternative termite & pest control treatment solutions designed by this company.

Ecola Termite Services reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article