No product received/Promised refund not delivered

After several weeks of emailing back and forth about an an order that was never received by me, I was promised a refund. Then I received a bogus email from Paypal saying that the refund had been issued. It was never reflected as such in my account. I contacted Paypal, and after researching all the info I gave them, they determined that the vendor had hijacked their logo and email address in order to defraud customers, as they have no record of any such transaction. Grrrrrr.
Cons:
  • Very sketchy

User's recommendation: Stay away!!!!!!

Nun Y Foe

Verified Reviewer

Review on product

ecobuybuy - Review on product
ecobuybuy - Review on product - Image 2
ecobuybuy - Review on product - Image 3
I just wanna know why ? how dare you scam my father !!! Who is an older man for *** sakes out of buying a roll out portable piano . He order this item in January and he hasnt heard anything since he has screenshots of his conformation and billing information and everything. I literally just want a refund . He was so excited buying it because he plays the piano off a app on his phone. He wanted to experience something different and yall *** it up for him. Just terrible!
Loss:
Pros:
  • Fuck you
Cons:
  • No confirmation of shipping
  • Full of shit
  • Tracking number returns package not found

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don’t buy *** from here. Simple

Guest

Totally scam outfit. After I called them out on hijacking Paypal’s logo and email address, they attempted to *** into my Paypal account. Paypal caught it and alerted me.

Cynthia w Uix

Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

DO NOT BUY FROM TOOUTDOOR OR ECOBUYBUY-SAME COMPANY!

DO NOT BUY FROM TOOUTDOOR OR ECOBUYBUY-SAME COMPANY!
I purchased a portable piano keyboard on 12.27.19 I received an email that they received the order and they debited my pay pal account. They said they would send an email when shipped. I never got an email that it was shipped. I waited 2 weeks and sent and responded to the email asking if it had been shipped. No Answer ! I waited a couple more weeks and sent another email asking them to please answer me and let me know if it was shipped. No Answer! I used the tracking number that was on the original email and searched china post - international mail and international shipping and it all came back package not found! I was duped! Bank is crediting my money back. I bought from ecobuybuy but the debit from my bank account says "tooutdoor" Cindy Webb oe -r I called the number on their website and the number is not valid! I called my bank and entered a claim to get my money back.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Tracking number returns package not found
  • No confirmation of shipping
  • Never received
Reason of review:
Problem with delivery

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

Guest

Same happened to me with a nebulizer.

Guest

Exactly what happend to me. sent email after six weeks to be told it had been shipped and would be with me in two weeks.

nothing since.

this is a scam company do not buy from them. if you google the company name and reviews, it appears the company is ok but it is definately a scam.

View more comments (1)
Carol B Gab

Did not receive portable hand held nebulizer

After ordering a handheld nebulizer to help with my COPD that was never delivered I find it kind of said that you would sell a breathing aid and not deliver it very disappointed
Loss:

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: Would never recommend

map-marker Scarborough, England

Music keyboard arrived basic one even though I ordered the advanced and it Does Not work

Numerous emails back and forward want me to return at my cost £35.00 and If they receive it they will refund 15 % of my initial cost for the keyboard. Also state lots of returns do not arrive!!!

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not buy

map-marker Tucson, Arizona

My money back

I ordered a portable Nebulizer since April 24th it has been already 3 months.... if you arent sending it I want my money back!!! MARTHA TORRES
Guest

You’ll never see it or a refund.

map-marker Paignton, England

Item never arrived

Messaged twice and emailed regarding my order, no replies and no item. £39.98 spent and nothing received. They quote their amazing customer service on their website.

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article