Eco Select Windows, Tacoma,WA did not fulfill contract but took over $7,300

I contracted Eco Select Windows (UBI 603 08* 524; WA# ECOSESW890CP) to install all new windows. I made a deposit of over $7,300, which has not been returned. I called Eco Select several times during 2013 to schedule installation. I was told that I would be contacted by the owner, Kevin Bonnett. He never returned my emails or calls until I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau on September 25, 2013. Here is the response that Kevin Bonnett (EcoSelect) gave to the BBB: "We are trying to contact our installers to get your install scheduled. We don't have an office person anymore so it can be hard to catch someone there. We will be in touch within the next couple weeks once Ron gets back from vacation." I called Ron, the Installer, to learn more about the situation. Ron, who was not on vacation, said he had to leave EcoSelect because he was not busy enough (only had work for 2 days/week). Kevin Sykes-Bonnet, the owner had his WA contract license suspended on 11/15/2013. His L&I was also cancelled.
ID
Lakewood, Washington
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article