Ecigexpress

i purchased 3 atomizers from them they did not work. i called them asked if i could return and get new ones. they said it is not their policy to accept returns. i was shocked i have never delt with a company like this before. please don't buy from ecigexpress they are dishonest and do not stand behind the products they sell. i was robbed by them. tell every one don't buy from them they are a dishonest company. i wish they were local and i could visit them they think they can get away treating people badly because you purched over the internet and you can not go in and see these people.

You probably should have read the return policy.

ID
New Orleans, Louisiana
Loss

Ecigexpress sells faulty products

ecigexpress.com are a ripoff company I had spent hundreds of dollars over the last few years with this company.  I didnt complain last time the battery didnt work right out of the box,or died one week later, i have had the  atomizer fall apart after one week, leaking atomizers which ruined my clothing and furniture. BUT NOW I HAVE HAD ENOUGH  I emailed them about a faulty atomizer that came last week(i ordered four)they said ,"too bad, you have to report it within 48 hours" I received them on the 2nd on november and reported the faulty atomizer on the 5th!  WOW. They couldnt just make it right, i never asked for any replacement before...and i did buy four of these...why would i lie? Also,as a rule,  you should only open atomizers as you need them so that they dont get dried out I offered to send the faulty one back and everything...they just want to take your money and dont take any responsibility for the product quality!

I had a similar problem. they refused to refund or send me a new item to replace the product that I bought.

A bogus company. Buyer beware and be warned!

this company ecigexpress is a rip off. i just purchased 3 atomizers and they did not work.

i called them and they said it is not their policy to accept returns. please don't buy from these bums.

they robbed me. i was completely surprissed i have never delt with people like this.

i wish i had done a little research on them before i sent in order. do not buy from these guys they are dishonest.

update:

ecigexpress called me up and threatened to cancel my relative's order unless i remove my bad reveiws from the internet...i told them,"go ahead"

View more comments (2)
ID
South Saint Paul, Minnesota
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article