No Issues

Our business has used Echo Daily for close to 9 months now. It has been very beneficial being able to grow a database of customers that we can in turn market too. Our favorite part is that we just call our relationship manager and she does all 0of the marketing for us. The only down side is that they only provide 200 free texts a month, after that it costs 6 cents per text. The email however, is unlimited. I have refereed several other businesses in the Dallas area. I haven't heard any complaints from them as of now. Will update if I do.
ID
Reason of review
Good quality

Echo Daily consulting is an unethical company

Echo Daily consulting is an unethical company
We signed up for this program back in Feb and right off the bat they were having coding problems. I tried several times to use echo daily to market and every single time there were issues. So have discussing this with a rep she agreed that since we were not happy that she would terminate our contract. Well it never was and they have been withdrawing money from our account when we still were not using echo daily. When we discovered this, we tried to work something out and now they are threatening us. No ethics for echo daily.

Thanks for sharing. I have found nothing but bad reviews about echo daily when I was researching which company to use for our needs.

There's a lot of solid companies out there with good standing and you can find them with an easy search. I won't list names because I'm not pushing one or the other.

But sorry to hear that. The echo daily folks are the same guys who used to run access fleet, and they shut it down because businesses and consumers were becoming aware of their scam tactics.

ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article