EBonza lack of responce

I tried to buy an item on eBonza. I wrote several notes to seller - never got a reply. I made a bid on the item and got an immediate rejection. I raised the bid and got no reply before it expired in six days. I raised my third bid to the asking price and thought it would result in my buying the item - I still go no reply. I tried writing to eBonza and got no reply! Is eBonza for real???? I have been using eBay for years and not one complaint. eBonza is not eBay and they never will be until they do something to improve communications. Has anyone else had success or problems with eBonza?
#1972965

Dear Sir, please be so kind and mention real website url through which you contacted the seller. Please send us also your login name at ebonza@***.eu to be sure that we spoke with correct potential buyer.

What we found in the system only 1 unanswered message received by the seller selling children beddings. You asked the seller in May and the seller answered you in May too and was waiting for your answer. The answer from you came in August, 3 months later. To respond the inquiry of buyer is full responsibility of the sellers which are selling products independently on eBonza.

It is not responsibility of eBonza. Please ask to cancel negative review. Please change the review to the name of the particular seller, due to the fact, that eBonza does not sell own products, but particular sellers. Thank you for understanding.

We will contact the seller and ask him to avoid such situation in the future. Kind regards, eBonza team

ID
San Jose, California

About

Summary

Use eBonza to be sure you get what you ordered. ... this Web site constitutes acceptance of eBonza User Agreement and Privacy Policy. ...

eBonza reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article