Ebelow.com should be e blow

ebelow.com is an online retailer that "sells" electronics and covers for apple products. Their customer service is *** and they don't send the product you ordered. They claim to provide the highest quality customer care but they've only given me the run around when I've contacted. Looking up other reviews, other customers have experienced the same poor customer care, lack of follow up, no received product or a product that does not meet the description provided on their website. Don't purchase from this company and keep your friends from them as well. They'll take your money and leave you with excuse after excuse. They even sent my wife an email saying our package was being held up in customs, then we were told it was delivered (which obviously it hadn't) then the post office said there is a tracking number but no whereabouts of the package and that it could very easily still be sitting at the company. Mind you we ordered back on July 27th. AVOID "e blow".com at all cost.

We had the same experience. We ordered $260 worth of product and it never arrived and they won't refund.

We are going to file a complaint with Paypal. Stay tuned.

We are having the same problem with ebelow. They tell us the item has been delivered.

It has not. The post office said the address was wrong and the package has been sent back to its return address in California. The company says they don't have the package and refuse to refund the money.

I am currently filing a paypal dispute. We will see if that helps, but it looks like I'm out $35.

Good purchase experience with ebelow.com. :grin :grin :grin :grin high quality and cheap angry bird case ...thanks.

View more comments (2)
ID
Los Angeles, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article