Never recieved merchandise

I have left at least 20messages and received no reply! I never got confirmation notice nor item. They took my $270. 00 and never sent the item. Im elderly and disabled. It took me a long time to save up for a new bedspread since Im on a fixed income and now Im out my money and item. I dont know what to do. Item # 2117****
ID
Surprise, Arizona

Verified Reviewer

Ebedding4you - I ordered a Xmas gift since 11/17/21, and, I still don’t have an update as to when I’ll receive it?
I ordered a bedding set for my father for Christmas since 11/17/2021. I have not received a status update, or my package yet, and, today is 12/22/2021. What is the problem?

User's recommendation: Do not shop or order from this company. They didn’t hesitate to take my money for the merchandise, but, I don’t have anything to show for it yet!

ID
#3190060 Review #3190060 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Highland, California
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Misdelivered package