Question

Was wondering why the Hot Turkey Sandwich hasnt been put back on the menu? That is my favorite meal and the only reason we eat there. And as a loyal customer at least 3 times a week, our business has been going elsewhere. Please bring the Hot Turkey Sandwich back! Thank you
Vandergrift, Pennsylvania

Wait Time Review

45 minutes and still no meal !!! I left without a meal and I will never return !!!!!
ID

EatnPark doesn't value their customers

EatnPark does not care about their customers and has the worst food,especially for breakfast. If you are not familiar with EatnPark, it is a chain of restaurants in the Pennsyvania,Ohio and West Virginia area similar to a Denny's. I have gone their for breakfast a few times and lately their food gets worse everytime I go,but this time I will never go their again.Their breakfast buffet costs about $7 and the food if horrible.The eggs are in chunks sitting in water,the toast is hard as rock, the bacon is all fat and greasy,the silver dollar pancakes are hard on the edges and stale, and the fruit seems like it is reused on the buffet everyday.I have complained to the manager a few times in the past 3 years,with the last time being back in January of this year, when the supposedly non-smoking restaurant had almost a dozen smokers in front of the restaurant smoking.I went past them,despite me being on portable oxygen with lung problems and got seated near the rest of their large group from Macy's who were being loud and obnoxious,clapping and yelling every few minutes at a so called meeting.When I told the manager,he did nothing and didn't even apologize, and when I emailed the company they sent me an apology letter. Today, I went there to give the buffet another try thinking it would be ok,but of course it was lousy,as previously described,and when I told the manager,he ignored me. I told him I needed my bill since I wanted to leave and my waitress was nowhere to be found.When I went to pay,he was waiting for me at the register, and when I told him I did not care for the food,he belittled me and asked if I was the one who complained months ago about the smoking. I said yes, and he then ignored my complaint and asked me why I come back here when I don't like the food.Well,there are not alot or restaurants where I live and it is convenient so that is why I thought I would try it again today.The manager then told me that since I complain all the time he doesn't want me to come back to his restaurant! Would you believe that? I haven't been to this place in months and the last few times I ate here, I paid my bill without saying anything.Well, I am done with all EatnPark restaurants since this is the way they treat their customers,especially disables ones and my friends and family will also never eat at an EatnPark again!

You are the most miserable person I've ever come across,you troll resteraunts and complain?? You really need to get a life!

People smoke OUTSIDE..so walk you're *** around, it's really pathetic that you have nothing else to do but complain...I wouldn't allow you to come back either...I can bet that all these places you complain about roll they're eyes in the back of their heads and think oh here we go again the lady who *** about everything, congratulations you labeled yourself ...why don't you just take a step back and maybe realize how you treat others and maybe try to be a little positive. It really works...stop feeling bad for yourself, and maybe try some positive responses...

I am with the manager I would not like you to come back either, it seems like everywhere you go you are ripped off or treated badly.

Not Fooling everyone you said it, she asks for lots of freebies (mostly food) in her other letters. I requested she use food stanps.

#20456

Why not try cooking at home? It's more convenient to buy groceries and fix up dinner than driving out to a restaurant where you know the food isn't so great.

Not to mention with the high gas prices nowadays, this could even save you more time and money. If you didn't like the food several times you've been there, doesn't going back again seem a bit ridiculous?

Not fooling anyone, she has a habit of complainig for petty things. She also has a habit to try to get things for free.

If she does not agree with you she results to being rude and nasty. He does not even teach her children to clean up after themselves. If they make a mess she rudely tells people that she does not get paid to clean up her messes. She is rude, and self centered and thinks the universe revolves around her.

She is passing this prastice on to her children. She claims to be an adult but I think she is some child wanting attention by posting letters.

Of course they don't value a "customer" who complains about factors that a chain/buffet can't control. People smoking outside?

Others being too loud?

If you noticed that the buffet didn't look fresh, why would you ever return? Answer: to complain & try to get something free!

View more comments (4)
Aliquippa, Pennsylvania

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article