Cowboys who don't know there backside from the front

We're shall I start easy ppi reclaim (address frazer house, leman st) not to be confused with a similar sounding name of easy ppi claims I used this company to claim my ppi from a capital one card although they helped me get around 184 from capital one they were very slow in doing so and never once did they keep me informed of what was going on or returned any of my numerous phone calls. But that was just the beginning when I got the cheque from capital one they requested the fee for the work that they carried out I was happy to pay them although I felt they didn't do much to earn it, Anyway i made a bank transfer of the money I owed them of 44.31 way back in December 2012 I also emailed them of the reference number or they payement I didn't hear anything from them until march 2013 well I say them it wasn't easyppireclaim that contacted me it was a debt collector saying that I owed them 44.31 plus collection charges. I immediately called them for an explanation they said they never received my payment I then contacted my bank barclays they provided me with proof that the payment was made and correct so I thought this will be the end of the matter but know these cowboys still wanted my bank statement and reference number and a letter from my bank.My advice to people is not to use any ppi claims company just do it yourself and if u are gonna use anyone don't use easyppireclaim of leman street e1
ID
London, England

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article