Easycabs

The so called easycabs taxi service is just another scam taking place in Delhi, India. I booked a taxi on 19th November night (10:40 pm) for 5:15 am. The executive took the booking and I was sent an sms with confirmation and booking number (will write in the next complain review, as I can't locate the handset with the sms). Anyways, it is just in the public interest I am writing. I was ready at 5 and waiting for the cab, but no sign at all. Then at 5:17 I stareted calling the company, and they kept disconnecting my call. Finally at 5:25 one Himanshu picked the call and said that my bokking has been cancelled. *** came falling on me! Rest is the history, anyhow I managed to the train with the help of my neighbor. Don't believe in these taxi services in Delhi. They are not organized and just another tool of making money for these greedy businessmen. Always keep a standby. These companies like Easycabs or easycab are just another name of calliong trroubles. Interestingly, next day I started getting apologizng calls from the company as they want to serve the people. I am very much annoyed, that is why I am sparing so much of time advising others not to trust the so called taxi services.
ID
Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article