Eastwood Consulting, Nairobi, Kenya - RIPOFF

I posted a Google review about Eastwood Consulting a few weeks ago, but my Google review was removed because the Eastwood Consulting did not like it. Now it's populated with fake 5-star reviews. I don't know what is more disturbing, removing my review because they didn't like it and posting fake reviews or ripping people off. Dealing with Eastwood Consulting was a very unpleasant experience. I have never dealt with a company that is as unethical and mismanaged as Eastwood Consulting. My advice is not to deal with Eastwood Consulting; but for some reason if you must, make sure to get everything in writing and VERIFY EVERYTHING.

I have been made a fool of by Rajesh Vadgama of Eastwood Consulting, Nairobi, Kenya and I've lost everything that I have worked for over the past twenty years. I have taking legal action and my attorneys have advised against posting details about the case. I will post a link to the case file after the case is over.Eastwood Consulting, Nairobi, Kenya is a scam run by well known fraudster and thief Rajesh Vadgama.

ID
Nairobi, Nairobi County
Service
Google Real Estate Review Listing
Reason of review
Damaged or defective

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article