Eastview Veterinary Clinic is awesome.

We have been customers at Eastview Veterinary Clinic for over 15 years. Every time we arrive, the staff knows who our pets are by name. The staff is friendly and shows how much they care about our pets by the thorough and caring treatment we consistently receive. Dr. Tanya Jackson has been our personal private veterinarian at Eastview for all these years and she is the best!!! She has performed orthopedic procedures on one of our dogs for an ACL tear- he has never limped since. She has also saved one of our cats who was hit by a car. Can't say enough good things about this place!!
ID
Penn Yan, New York
Reason of review
Fair pricing

Could have killed my dog!

In December 2010 my dog went in for her usual shots update. She is a 3 year old Jug and has been a patient at Eastview Veterinary, Penn Yan, New York since she was a puppy. So,the vet knew that she needed allergy shots with her shots update EVERY TIME. She had a reaction in their practice before and it was supposed to be noted in her chart. WELL, DR. JACKSON DID NOT LOOK THROUGH THE CHART!!!!! My husband came home and I asked about the allergy shot. He didn't know. Well, soon after my dog started shaking all over and got huge bumps all over her body to the point where her eyes were closing up. My husband went back to the vet and she apologized and gave her the allergy shot. Came back home and in an hour she was not getting any better! Went back to the vet and she said that THIS COULD BE FATAL...SHE ADMITTED!!!!! This time they kept my animal and after 3 hours in the afternoon of a Saturday we went to pick her up. I was and am so pissed! I stopped payment on $100 check. We let them know how we felt. So, now in March 2011 we have a new Pug from rescue and we called at 8pm for service and help. We were told that we could be seen that night, but not after as we were not going to be given future service due to "trust" issues! So here we are at 9pm with a dog that is coughing with a history of heartworm and we frantically called another vet for help. She was wonderful and we are calling this morning. HOWEVER, I CALLED THE OFFICE MANAGER THIS MORNING AND WE WERE TOLD A LETTER WAS SENT OUT! Hello? I received no letter! DO NOT EVER TAKE YOUR PET TO THIS PLACE...ANOTHER DOCTOR THERE NEARLY PUT MY MOTHER'S DOG DOWN, WHO SHE TOOK TO CORNELL UNIVERSITY AND IS STILL LIVING AFTER 6 YEARS! ESPECIALLY DO NOT SEE DR. TANYA JACKSON AS SHE WILL BE NEGLIGENT IN LOOKING IN THE CHART TO BE SURE YOUR ANIMAL WILL GET PROPER CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so, wow. Have you ever heard of an accident?

I have been a client at Eastview for well over 14 years, have a current pet population of 7 dogs, 4 cats, and 2 guinea pigs. Tanya Jackson is the only vet I will see unless it's a dire emergency. I have had complicated health issues with my rescues and her diagnoses are always spot on, as is the time and attention my animals receive from her. So, seriously, it sounds like it was an ACCIDENT!

Your dog survived.

ID
Rochester, New York

About

Summary

Eastview Veterinary Clinic is a veterinary clinic located in Finger Lakes Region of Central New York. Eastview Veterinary Clinic aims to provide high quality, professional veterinary care to all clients. Eastview Veterinary Clinic is one of the best choices for pet owners. It doesn’t matter if you have a large or a small animal - Eastview Veterinary Clinic provides all pets with medical help. Experienced and highly qualified vets are always ready to help your pet. Affordable prices and exceptional services make Eastview Veterinary Clinic one of the best veterinary clinics to deal with. At Eastview Veterinary Clinic they know how to treat animals.

Eastview Veterinary reviews and complaints

Eastview Veterinary is ranked 5 out of 459 in Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article