My foreclosure sale was today! Eastern Savings Bank

My house was scheduled for foreclosure sale today. This was the sixth date set by the bank. I tried everything our government recommended. I asked for modifications and restructure I even called HOPE CRISIS what a bunch of bull. Busch administration did not tell the banks to work with people. Eastern Savings Bank will not cooperate at all. I filed a chapter 13 restructure and the bank aske dfor a relief of stay due to "position be jeopardized due to declining market". I voluntarily dismissed my chapter and having been awaiting the sale. I am ready to walk and now need to figure out when I will be evicted and how much time. I really need to know how I can get them to pay for my move. The bailout must have worked for some because there were 19 foreclosures scheduled at the same time as mine and all of them except mine were rescheduled or cancelled at the request of the beneficiary (the bank) go figure my luck!

An American Homeowner needs help:

I have been following a mortgage predatory and fraud case for years. There is a great injustice going on that needs a criminal investigation, although it appears no one is paying attention.

What I know is this is not a normal foreclosure process or case, for one it involves a movie star, Armand Assante whom based on all of the information on the internet, in the courts and all of the people involved for the last 9 years, honorable and the fraudsters makes me wonder what has happened or is happening to our country.

It is Eastern Savings Bank vs. Armand Assante in New York State court and Federal Bankruptcy Court, with two Judges Judge Cecilia Morris, Chief Judge Southern District, US Courthouse, 175 Church Street, Bankruptcy Court State Court and Orange County NY State Supreme court under Judge Catherine Bartlett. The documents attached prove Eastern cannot fix the fraud in the loan files if properly looked at and is not possible because of all of the missing, non-dated, not in the file, duplicated original notes, two separate loan numbers, no signature documents, suspicious signatures in this transaction.

Eastern Savings Bank has been investigated by OTS and OCC since 2008 and hopefully others for their predatory and unlawful practices, with at least 2 cease and desist orders.

His attorneys call it a pattern and practice. The reading I have done so far on Mr. Assantes home loan shows that Eastern committed a bait and switch fraud scheme, let me say it again FRAUD. Mr.

Assante has been fighting this since 2005, why? Because I believe he is a victim and wants justice as Eastern Savings Bank acted in bad faith in Mr. Assantes loan and is for a yet to be determined reason committing fraud, collusion and who knows what else to complete the ceasing of his “home”, he is fighting for his HOME of 30 plus years.

Eastern Savings Bank appears on almost every complaint boards and they all have the same pattern. If someone cares enough to research the internet they will find that Eastern Savings Bank seems to have had or has a business plan for years that has targeted equity rich properties with homeowners who fell on hard times.

The result for all of these homeowners are who had these loans from Eastern was that foreclosure happened within a relatively short time frame.

Most had no ability to repay the loan for their home once this cash was gone. In researching most of the loans discussed had no more than 55% loan to value and Eastern did these loans with the intention of foreclosing?

@PissedConsumer832520

Eastern Saving Bank is the worst. This country is going to *** in a Han basket!

View more comments (1)
ID
Los Angeles, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article