Eastern Outdoors Scam

On march 14 of this year I put money down on a carport from Eastern outdoors. I was promised it would be 2 to 3 weeks. The weeks past and I had no carport and no call explaining why. I tried numerous times to contact them but they would not return my calls after several weeks of this I drove down to the business to talk to them in person. they still avoided me and I found out there were many others in my same situation. When I tried again to see the owner ( Aaron Black )he refused to see me and told me " you better no be there when I get there" so I called the policed and the deputy advised me to take it to court, so I did. the Judge ruled in my favor and ordered him to give me my money bacc. He did not. I filed more papers on him and he still has not given me my money back. Don't get caught in this situation, avoid Eastern Outdoors.

Does anyone know exactly where Arron black is doing business now? I cant even get the sheriffs dept to complete the execution for my judgment unless I can tell them exactly where to go.

Could u please contact me @ 843 623 **** so i could find out what would b the best thing to do....they got me also!

View more comments (1)
ID
Atlanta, Georgia
Loss

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

All the Truth About Manufactured Homes - Interview with L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach (Part 1)

Aug 18, 2020

In this video, Tony Kovach, an expert with the manufactured homes industry, explains where manufactured houses are made, their average cost, and their main benefits over regular and mobile houses.

L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach

Tony Kovach is an MHProNews publisher and one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience. He shares the latest industry insights and tips.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article