East Hills Subaru Roslyn New York sold us a new 2019 Legacy Limited/KAF which was exposed in salt water pool/flood with corrosion damage in its undercarriage.

The pre-mentioned salt water damage in the car's under carriage was discovered 6 months later during its first oil change when it was lifted above the ground. Our appeals to the dealer East Hills Subaru and to the SOA Headqrtrs to take corrective action is met with the attitude that they have no responsibility that is, they penalize the buyer who did not inspect the under-carriage before accepting delivery. The customer is now pursuing case legally.
ID
Product
2019 Subaru Of America Legacy Limited Car
Pros
  • Let you decide
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Clean the salt from the under-carriage, replace the corroded parts of exhaust, address the rusty spots on the frames of chassis and provide free 10 years extended warranty with rust protection due to unknown degree of engine's exposure in the s.w. flood.e

Complaint of a dealer

Thanks for taking the time to follow up! Bad: East Hills Subaru misquoted me. They told me that brakes were covered by my warranty. I made an appoint during my lunch break to have my brakes checked. They were late getting my car on the lift by 60 min (and now I'm REALLY late getting back to work). Once the diagnosis was done, they told me brakes were not covered by my warranty. Good: The customer service rep who spoke to me on the complaint line gave me a coupon for $350, which more than covered my costs at the dealership. It definitely made a difference and will keep me a customer!
ID
Garden City, New York
Service
East Hills Subaru Customer Care

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article