Worthlessness

Paid them to locate person: Provided them with an abundance of personal information on the person to be located (last known location, family location, email address, phone number, ip address, passport#, vehicle make and model, pictures, etc.) The only thing that I received for my fees were a worthless email address and worthless pictures of an empty home. I add to chase them down to get any status updates. Who paid who?

User's recommendation: Look elsewhere. Do not pay them a dime. Why isn't there a 0 rating?

ID
Dagsboro, Delaware

Provides No Feedback

I hired this company in August of 2018. I wouldn't say I am unhappy with their services, because it was a longshot for them to get the information I was seeking. However, they NEVER provided ANY feedback unless I reached out to them! And whenever I asked for an update, I was provided a short response with no details, i.e. info about what methods were tried, etc. Now that nearly 3 months have passed, I asked if I would be receiving any type of written final report. Their reply: "Your email responses are what you get." It would have been nice to know what "methods" they tried, so that I can know what other options may be available to me (with another company). My advice: Shop around before you hire ECI, do some research. I did not.

Sounds like smart-alecks. Always a pain.

But at least you have learned a valuable lesson that came relatively cheaply ; you said it yourself - QUOTE : " do some research. I did not." So you came away smarter if not richer ; there is no school you can attend to learn about this kind of thing - so consider it tuition and benefit yourself accordingly.

ID
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss

EAST COAST TAKES GREAT PICTURE OF DOOR BELL IN ADULTERY CASE!