Christan at EarthTransitions is unprofessional

Bought an EMF protection device. Delivery was delayed. Called Christan for explanation, and got a detailed report on personal issues, holiday interruptions, and lack of computer access. Also got lecture on not getting everything we want, when we want it, and taking time to reflect on my own personal failings and lack of flexibility. Christan also admitted that my order was still sitting in her car, even after she sent an e-mail confirmation to me that it had been sent. Later, I received an e-mail that read: "In the future, I will not be accepting orders from you. My life is such that I need a bit more understanding and flexibility from the people I interact with than you seemed to possess." It seems to me that Christan has too many personal problems to handle an order and phone call in a professional manner. She gave me personal info about herself that is none of my business, and made assumptions about my character that are certainly none of hers. I believe she's a one-woman show over there at Earth Transitions, so there's no one else to deal with if you have concerns about your order. I would avoid this business; I have some sympathy that Christan is going through so much turmoil in her personal life, but it really shouldn't be part of a business phone call.

You bought an "EMF Protection" device from a place calles Earth Transitions that focuses on "helping to birth this emerging new consciousness on the planet at this time".

You both sound nuts!

ID
San Francisco, California

About

Summary

The humankind has been provoking the Earth for many centuries, polluting its environment and making disorders in nature. It is a high time to change the people's attitude towards the process of living. EarthTransitions is a kind of portal that has numerous articles about this topic and on-line shop, stuffed with various products, which can help people to achieve harmony with inner and outer world and draw in success. This portal has many followers in social networks. Hence, there are useful tips on how to clean the living space, some spiritual instructions and the Earth healing secrets. All contact data for private lessons or spiritual services are posted at the site.

EarthTransitions reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article