Verified Reviewer

They did not post my negative review/ they censor freedom of speech

Earthhero - They did not post my negative review/ they censor freedom of speech
I posted a negative and positive review on the same day of two different products and the positive review one was posted but not the negative one. As you can see by the picture of other peoples review theirs was posted after the date of mine because they were positive which is ridiculous that this company censors freedom of speech. This was highly disappointing because I wanted to support an eco- friendly business but turns out there a greedy wolf in sheeps clothing company. DISGUSTING! I have never had a website censor me and out of all the companies out there I least expected this one to do this to me.

User's recommendation: Do not support a company that censors freedom of speech.

#2096176

It is not censoring free speech to remove negative feedback on a privately owned website. Clearly, this individual could still exercise their speech elsewhere, and has, in fact. Know the law.

ID
#1943349 Review #1943349 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Canyon Country, California

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article