EARTH ORIGIN MARKET PUSHING BIG DRINKS ON PEOPLE

I was in your store today in Port Charlotte Florida and one of your employees there was very rude to me. I have been a customer of yours for a few years.I have been in there to purchase smoothies like green splash. I am a small disabled person so i have to have a smaller size. Your employees areusually very nice. Especially one on maternity leave Sam. However, Jay is a real ***. I asked for what I usually order and he refused to make the smoothie for me. I order a 12 oz because I am small and trying to loose weight and I am disabled and can't have too much sugar. He was blatantly rude and stated the company was "On our *** for making other sizes beside the 16 and 24 oz. Oh come on, I have always ordered it. Not to mention they do not know what they are doing in that department. Half the time you go in the store noone is to be found to serve. It is a shame and i left in tears he was so rude and I don't want to go back and will tell my friends. We have two other really nice health food stores plus I can buy my stuff online and I will never be treated the way your store treated me and I am putting it on facebook too! Other places that I shop for my vitamins they treat me on a first name basis and they want to bend over backwards to help me get what I need, brand, size, type etc. I think you are in violation of a federal law because even in new york they are banning large size drinks. It leads to diabetes. Since I am already disbaled then I think that is totally cruel and unjust treatment. Your store should be ashamed of people who are nasty to little disabled women who are trying to purchase items from you! I would suggest you re evaluate your smoothie policy and put this *** on night duty!Do you honestly expect people to have to drink the whole thing when they want a smaller serving? Is the rude behavior on the house or does that cost too?
ID
Washington, District Of Columbia
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article