Eaglewood resort in Itasca Illinois

went there for 3 days for wedding honey moon. Stayed one day. Stolen robe, no room service, roomed smelled of smoke, no excess to get out of bedroom in case of fire, service terrible, no phones working and stolen jewelry. Checked in at 12:30am stood at desk forver while staff talked to each other. Went to bar to find out fire pits all broke. next day phones in suite did not work and no room service even though they said they had room service when I booked and it said it on there table with things they offer. left that day to pick up my car sent my husband back to check us out at 5pm to find out robe and jewelry gone. Tried to talk to a manager but was yelled at for accusing staff of stealing. They would not call house keeping. Called the next day and got accounting and got credit back for third night and 222.00 off for 2nd night which we did not stay there. Called three times to talk to a manager and no one would let us ta;l to the GM. Worst night ever I spent in a suite that was not a suite at all. Dirty, no mini bar, bathroom was terrible.
ID
Barrington, Illinois
Reason of review
all of the above
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article