Finally Not ripped Off By Movers!!!

I was extremely happy with Eagle Van Lines' professionalism. They gave me a binding price for my move to New Orleans and they didn't change a thing. My things got here quicker then I even thought they would and nothing was damaged or missing. My last move I found plenty of broken items. Ughh, but this company is really something else. I recommend this company to all my friends and family, Sincerely, Courtney,I would always get beat by these other movers I've used before (like Nation Wide Relocations that were the worst movers ever!!) So I had to write about this great compay *** I am a happy customer.

eagle vanlines houston also jacked our property and 2500. cash THEY ARE GOING TO PAY

I am glad you did not get ripped off... right now they are holding my stuff and tacked on an additional $3000.

I am unemployed and cannot pay. I also had "binding price" but appearently they do not adhear to the contracts. I am glad your move went well but mine is a living nightmare.

They wont return calls or put the price in writting. It has been four weeks so far.

View more comments (1)
ID
Newark, New Jersey
Loss

Eagle Van Lines kidnapped my stuff and has changed the price.

I contacted Eagle Van Lines by their website and scheduled a move with their company. The movers came on my requested move date of Aug 9th. They packed up all my stuff from my small apartment, and a few things at my mothers house. The driver; Colby asked me what day I wanted my belongings delivered to Oklahoma; I picked Aug 21st. He then told me he was going to get the truck weighed. I estimated no more than 3200 lbs of household goods and was given a quote of $1900. I had already paid $1100 and only owed $799 in cash when my belongings were delivered to Oklahoma. My mom called the company a few days later and spoke to someone in customer service named Maggie, she stated we were under our weight limit and only owed $145 on delivery. Aug 21st came and went, I called Operations Dispatch office and spoke to Eli. He stated they have up to 21 business days after my requested delivery date to deliver my goods. Which no one had ever explained to me. My contracts which was given to me by Colby are illegible and misspelled, you cant make anything out written on it or understand anything. Eli was very irate and unprofessional on the phone with me. He stated my belongings were in storage, and he didnt know when my stuff would be delivered. I called back Aug 25th and had another shouting match with Eli as I am going on a vacation in Sept, he first stated they could deliver my stuff in October. I told him that would not do at all. He stated they would try and get my stuff out of storage next week. He also said he would talk to Colby and see what he says about notifying me of the 21 business days clause. Eli called my mother today and told her that our weight is now 5800 lbs and we now owe $3600. Our stuff still has not left storage and they have no idea when it will be delivered. How has our weight limit suddenly changed and we now owe twice the amount?

This is not the Eagle Van Lines From Jersey City I am positive because Colby works for another Eagle van Lines not the one in Jersey City They do not pick up and do long distance moves by weight but by Cubic feet there is no Maggie or Colby (there is an Eli) however this is not Eagle From New Jersey!

ID
Dallas, Texas
Loss

About

Summary

Eagle Van Lines Moving is a moving and serving company that has been in moving business since 2002. Eagle Van Lines first offered its services for the residents of New York and New Jersey, but now serves the majority of states. The company provides both private and commercial moving services for local and long-distant moving. They even support international moving along with other moving services such as storage and packing. Eagle Van Lines is considered to be one of the most trusted commercial and residential moving companies in the area. Their staff performs a special training before getting to serve all your moving needs.

Eagle Van Lines Moving reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article