Verified Reviewer

Eagle Tech Denies valid rebates!

In a nut shell, they denied my rebate claiming I did not mail in the invoice for the product. They claim that I mailed in the sales receipt instead. I know what I mailed in and I have copies of everything. They responded to my email and said it was declined for that reason and then cut off communication. I emailed several times and they did not respond until I filed a report with the BBB. They then sent me what a sample invoice looks like in case I did not know. So I replied and sent them my invoice. They responded and said that they have a resubmission policy of 14 days from the date of purchase. Which is absurd since i know that they did not deny it within those first 14 days of me mailing it. I never received any correspondence saying it was denied and they refuse to discuss the matter further. They offer rebates on many sites, I purchased on newegg. But they all have a site they sell computer parts on, eaglebit.com. I would avoid their site and products. A simple google search will reveal that they do this to many many people. Mike Crete, Illinois U.S.A. I would like to receive my rebate as advertised not as I have been cheated by lies and deception.

The same thing happened to me. While waiting for my rebate for 5 months, I emailed Eagle Technology several times at the address supplied on the rebate form (rebate@***e-techusa.com) and never received a reply.

Today, I found a form on their website to check the status of the rebate and it states the Status is "Declined" with the Remark "Missing Sale Invoice".

I know this to be incorrect since I have a stapled photocopy of all that I mailed to them including the rebate form, the sales invoice, and the UPC code; I'm very meticulous about this sort of thing. On the same day, I mailed out several other rebates, all which I promptly received except for this one.

ID
Chicago, Illinois
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article